Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome Christmas!

"Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer. Cheer to all Whos far and near. Christmas Day is in our grasp so long as we have hands to clasp. Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart and hand in hand. "
-How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Well here it is Thanksgiving night. The turkey and pies have been dispatched with ease, and with a full tummy and sleepy eyes I turn my attention to Christmas. Now I have posted a lot in the last little while so I will try to keep this short.

I love Christmas...almost as much as I love shoes, and Thanksgiving leftovers, and big expensive purses, and...OK, I think you get the picture. Anyway, I love Christmas and I am so glad that I can finally express that love and excitement without fear of public mockery. SO, tomorrow I am going to decorate my apartment and bring the Christmas music, that I have secretly been listening to in my car for the past two weeks, out into the open, and commit myself to the holiday spirit. Now since Christmas does usually involve at least a little bit of retail preparation, I have added some nice "Christmas Shopping Music" for your listening pleasure. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Shem said...

I love Christmas too. I do refrain from the music until Thanksgiving, though. Mostly so I don't get bored with it.

CHEERS!