Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let us all give thanks!

I love Thanksgiving so much! I love it because it is about so much more than the picturesque table, set with a mouthwatering meal, beautiful pies, friends, family and gratitude! Do you know what Thanksgiving is really about? I will tell you.

Thanksgiving is really about...











THE LEFTOVERS!

Oh, I love Thanksgiving leftovers! It is my sincere belief that we only put up with the meal pomp and circumstance so as to get the leftover goodies! There is nothing like a turkey sandwich complete with all the trimmings!

Matters of the tummy aside, I have so many things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving but lucky for all of you I will refrain from composing the list for you to read. Let me just wish everyone a very, very Happy Thanksgiving! May the day be filled with happiness and togetherness and may it be a great start to this wonderful holiday season! Loves to all!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LEFTOVERS! Oh how I love them!