Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love my TiVo!

Each year there is a special event that accompanies the changing of the leaves and the cooling of the evening temperatures - an event that I look forward to all summer: the beginning of new seasons for all my favorite TV shows! YIPPEE!

Now it is dangerously easy to get swept up in the joy and excitement of seeing what happens next to all the lovable characters that you left a few months earlier in cliff hanger season finales, but the seasoned TV lover understands that serious thought and planning is required. Luckily for me, since "serious thought and planning" are not really my shtick, I have made a delightful new friend called TiVo, oh how I love little TiVo! Best of all; all I have to do is, to borrow from one of my favorite infomercials, "set it, and forget it!" I tell little TiVo what to record and then hours, or days, later I can watch my shows sans annoying commercials and with the power to pause and rewind...oh ya, I am in love with my TiVo!

4 comments:

Shem said...

I love that we share so many vices! TiVO for President!

wendybird said...

tivo changed my life.

KaRynn Sheranian said...

Ummm.. so we need to set a weekly date so we can watch Desperate Housewives together! --With Lisa and Melissa, of course.

Allyson said...

I concur, TiVo for President! It's running mate should be caffine ;)