Saturday, June 5, 2010

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

Today I gave in to temptation and bought shoes.

I knew that I shouldn't do it, but it was like an out of body experience and I just couldn't help myself.


I am so ashamed because the worst part is that I don't feel sorry, not at all.

I LOVED IT!

Wanna see?


I knew you would!



I got these...

and these...


these ones too...

and I had to have these ones!


Oh, I am so happy! Now comes the hard part – I have to wait for them to be delivered.


I can be strong...I hope! Just so you know; I know that I have a problem but if this is wrong then I don't want to be right. How's that for repentant and contrite?

*I just rhymed!*

1 comment:

Jess said...

Those are cute. I assume you been to this site: http://ifshoescouldkill.com/