Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." - Scarlett O'Hara

Gee sister, you just said a mouthful!

Confession: I am a terrible procrastinator. I have even been known to utter Scarlett's immortal words in moments of extreme resignation.


Here it is, 10pm on a Tuesday night, I have so much to get done tonight I will probably end up either not going to bed (NoDoz is my friend) or only getting a very few hours of sleep, and while that reality presses down upon me here I sit, writing a blog post.


I think I have a problem.


But now that I have said what I want to say I am going to immediately get back to work, not linger online reading other blogs or maybe checking in on Facebook, I am going to get right back to work.



Then again...if EVERYTHING doesn't get done tonight..."tomorrow is another day."

2 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I can so relate (and feel your pain.)

Shem said...

Amen, Sister! Procastinators unite!