(These are listed in no particular order)
- "An Unfinished Life" - Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman, need I say more?
- "Much Ado About Nothing" - One of my personal faves and Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh are so great!
- "Steel Magnolias" - Classic
- "The Italian Job" - Good action and very funny
- "Iron Man" - A recent addition but I just love it so much!
- The Jack Ryan movies: "The Hunt for Red October", "Patriot Games", and "Clear and Present Danger" - I love Sean Connery in "The Hunt for Red October" but I really do prefer Harrison Ford in the last two to Alec Baldwin who plays Jack in the first.
- "Idiana Jones" - All of them. I am honestly not the giggest fan of "Temple of Doom" but it should be seen at least once.
- "50 First Dates" - So funny!
- "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" - Such a great team in Redford and Newman
- "The Way We Were" - I am a total sucker for a hopless love affair
To finish off the list for today here are my favorite John Wayne flicks:
- "The Quiet Man"
- "Donovan's Reef"
- "North to Alaska"
ENJOY, the are all fabulous!