Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Movies 101

I love movies. I have many and watch them over and over and even get to a point, whith my favorites of course, where I can recite the lines along with the actors. I LOVE MOVIES! So this has inspired me to share with you some of the movies that I consider essentials.

(These are listed in no particular order)
  1. "An Unfinished Life" - Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman, need I say more?
  2. "Much Ado About Nothing" - One of my personal faves and Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branagh are so great!
  3. "Steel Magnolias" - Classic
  4. "The Italian Job" - Good action and very funny
  5. "Iron Man" - A recent addition but I just love it so much!
  6. The Jack Ryan movies: "The Hunt for Red October", "Patriot Games", and "Clear and Present Danger" - I love Sean Connery in "The Hunt for Red October" but I really do prefer Harrison Ford in the last two to Alec Baldwin who plays Jack in the first.
  7. "Idiana Jones" - All of them. I am honestly not the giggest fan of "Temple of Doom" but it should be seen at least once.
  8. "50 First Dates" - So funny!
  9. "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" - Such a great team in Redford and Newman
  10. "The Way We Were" - I am a total sucker for a hopless love affair

To finish off the list for today here are my favorite John Wayne flicks:

  • "The Quiet Man"
  • "McLintock"
  • "Hatari!"
  • "Donovan's Reef"
  • "North to Alaska"

ENJOY, the are all fabulous!

1 comment:

Shem said...

I think your top ten list is better than the ones I have seen published lately. Thank you.